Soffit and Fascia Replacement
GET YOUR ROOF INPSECTED FOR FREE.
Roof Repair, Replacement and Installation
We offer 24/7 Hrs Emergency Services
WE INSTALL, REPLACE AND FIX EVERYTHING: Leakage, Cracks, Shrinkage, Uplifted Roof Material, Punctures and Holes.
Same Day Service. Free Estimates. Free Inspection. Free Consultation. Financing Options Available. Affordable Prices!
Free Quick Estimation
If the condition of your soffit and fascia is poor, it’s best to replace them. Replacing them is a straightforward process and not time-consuming if you plan to do it yourself. But why go through trouble when we are here? We offer high-quality fascia and soffit board replacements at reasonable prices. We specialize in replacing Soffit and Fascia with a wide range of materials such as Steel, Fibre Cement, Metal, PVC, Copper, Wood, Vinyl, PVC, and Aluminum to suit your needs and preferences. Call us at (336) 480-1824 for a free consultation.
What are the benefits of replacing your soffit and fascia?
The most common reason for replacing your soffit and fascia is weathering or rot. However, there are other important reasons to consider replacement such as:
- When installing a new roof: If you are replacing your roof due to age, it is a good opportunity to inspect and replace your soffit and fascia at the same time.
- Revamping the Façade: If you’re giving your house a new look, updating your soffit and fascia can also enhance the overall appearance of your home.
- When Your Soffit and Fascia is an Eyesore: If extreme weather has caused your soffit and fascia to become damaged or unsightly, it is important to replace them to improve the overall aesthetic of your home and maintain their value. Soffit and Fascia play an integral role in the overall appearance of your house.
What is the difference between Soffit and Fascia?
What are the signs that indicate the need for a Fascia and Soffit replacement?
What is the cost of replacing Soffit and Fascia?
Replacing your soffit and fascia boards can be a great way to add value to your home and make it look more aesthetically pleasing. There are several materials available on the market, ranging from wood, vinyl, aluminum, and UPVC, with each material having its own cost.
If you are looking for a cheaper option, vinyl or UPVC might be the way to go, as they usually cost about $1-$3 and $3-$7 per linear foot respectively. Wood tends to be more expensive, with replacement costs ranging from $6 to $16 per linear foot. Aluminum is the most expensive, with prices ranging from $8 to $20 per linear foot.
The cost of labor for replacing soffit and fascia boards can add up quickly, so if you are looking to save some money, you may want to try tackling the project yourself. Before doing so however, make sure that you have the right tools and equipment, as well as the knowledge to do the job correctly. It is also important to research the market and get an idea of the current prices before purchasing any materials. This will help you to get an accurate estimate of the cost of replacement.
A step by step guide on how to replace your soffit and fascia
- Measure your existing soffit and fascia to determine the size you need to replace them with
- Decide what to do with your old soffit and fascia. You can either tear it out and dispose of it, salvage the pieces for reuse in another part of your home or create your own using materials such as OSB or plywood
- Choose an aesthetic and appropriately sized premade soffit and fascia if that’s the route you choose
- Install the new soffit and fascia by attaching them to the rafter ends using nails and a hammer
- Remember to leave a gap between the soffit and fascia boards and the rafters to allow for proper ventilation
- Measure and cut the new soffit and fascia to fit, ensuring to measure at multiple points to avoid mistakes
- Secure the new soffit and fascia in place using a screw gun
Optional: Add a new gutter system to the new soffit and fascia as needed. Remember to wear safety gloves and other personal protective equipment.
We never compromise on the quality of the roofing material. We make sure that the repairs last as long as possible.
We are trusted roofers that can handle all types of soffit and fascia.
We provide cost-effective fascia and soffit replacement services all across North Carolina. Call us today at (336) 480-1824 for a quick quote.
Hire Statewide Roofing Specialist
Fascia and Soffit Replacement Company: Why Choose us?
We are a residential and commercial fascia and soffit replacement company in NC. We offer roofing solutions at affordable rates. We provide free inspection and consultation. What are you waiting for? Call us today!
What Our Customers Say About Us
Our customers are satisfied with their new roofs and enjoy the services we provide! Look at what some of them have to say:
Roofing Services in NC And TN
Affordable roofing services in Greensboro, ss High Point, Winston Salem, Lexington, Thomasville and nearby areas. We provide roofing services for all types of roofs (metal, shingle, solar, TPO, EPDM) and their components, including soffit, fascia, and gutters. We are local neighbor in the Piedmont Triad region.
High-quality roof installation services at affordable pricing. We also offer roof financing.
We do all types of roof repairs, whether it is a leakage, damage, or a crack, and offer 24/7 emergency services.
Easy financing for your roof.
Free quick roof inspection using the latest supplies and equipment.
24/7 Emergency roofing services.
Why Choose Us
As professional roofing contractors, we’re committed to delivering the highest quality in every service we provide.
We Take Care Of Any Roofing Issue
We can handle everything from leaky roofs to new builds, so you don’t have to worry about your next roofing project.
An Experienced Team
Our years of experience ensure that your roof is performing and looking great again.
Affordable and Multiple Services
We offer multiple roofing services at affordable prices to help you get the most out of your roof for the best price.
We ensure every customer feels like they’re a family member while treating their homes with absolute respect.
If you require a new roof, we have financing options that will work for your budget.
Warranty That Lasts
A Lifetime, 50-year, non-prorated warranty is offered to each of our clients.
Get a Free Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Contact us today by calling (615) 857-5274 or submit your request online for a free quote.