Soffit and Fascia Installation
GET YOUR ROOF INPSECTED FOR FREE.
Roof Repair, Replacement and Installation
We offer 24/7 Hrs Emergency Services
WE INSTALL, REPLACE AND FIX EVERYTHING: Leakage, Cracks, Shrinkage, Uplifted Roof Material, Punctures and Holes.
Same Day Service. Free Estimates. Free Inspection. Free Consultation. Financing Options Available. Affordable Prices!
Free Quick Estimation
If you are looking for a combination of beauty and durability in your roofing, tile roofs may be a great option for you. We offer exceptional tile roof installation at affordable prices. Call us at (336) 480-1824 for a free consultation anywhere in NC. Our specialties include Ceramic Tiles, Composite Tiles, Flat Tiles, Slate Tiles, Metal Tiles, Concrete Tiles, Solar Tiles, and Clay Tiles.
Residential Roof Tiles
We specialize in the installation of various types of tiles including Ceramic Tiles, Composite Tiles, Flat Tiles, Slate Tiles, Metal Tiles, Concrete Tiles, Solar Tiles, and Clay Tiles in North Carolina, US. Our team of certified professionals understands the importance of careful preparation and precise execution of roofing technology to ensure that your tile roof is not only beautiful but also durable. Contact us today for a free quote and experience the difference with our high-quality tile roofing services.
Roof Tiles vs Shingle Roofs
Commercial Roof Tiles
Ceramic Roof Tiles
Solar Roof Tiles
Reliable Tile Roof Installation Services in NC
We offer 100% reliable tile roof installation services that take into account the right tile and material selection for your roof. This will save you time, effort, and money in the long run. Our certified roofing services are available at affordable prices.
We offer a variety of common types of roof tiles, including:
- Ceramic Roof Tiles: Made from fusible pottery clay, sand, filler, plasticizer, and either tape or stamping method. These tiles are a popular choice among homeowners due to their affordability and durability.
- Metal Roof Tiles: These tiles are profiled sheets of thin metal, made with alloys such as zinc, copper or aluminum. They also have decorative polymer coatings of polyester, acrylic, or polyurethane as an extra protection layer.
- Composite Roof Tiles: These tiles are made with multi-layer roofing material that provides excellent protection and longevity. They are composed of steel sheets, primer layer, acrylic composition and mineral coating, making them a great option for homeowners.
- Slate Roof Tiles: Made from natural stones, slate tiles provide an aesthetic look to your building. They are available in various color variations and are made with fire-resistant material. If installed and maintained properly, slate tiles can last for decades.
- Solar Roof Tiles: These tiles are both visually appealing and energy-efficient. They are ecological tiles that offer protection and energy production at the same time. Although they can be quite expensive, homeowners install solar panel tiles for their performance.
How much does Tile Roof Installation Cost?
The cost of tile roof installation varies depending on the type of roof and tile you choose. For a 1,500 sq. ft. roof, the cost can range from $8,000 to $45,000. Here is a breakdown of the cost of tile roofing by material:
- Ceramic or porcelain tiles: $15 to $20 per sq. ft., or $22,500 to $30,000 for a 1,500 sq. ft. roof
- Metal tiles: $5 to $15 per sq. ft., or $7,500 to $23,000 for a 1,500 sq. ft. roof
- Composite tiles: $4 to $18 per sq. ft., or $6,000 to $27,000 for a 1,500 sq. ft. roof
- Slate tiles: $2 to $30 per sq. ft., or $3,000 to $45,000 for a 1,500 sq. ft. roof
- Solar tiles: $12 to $25 per sq. ft., or $18,000 to $38,000 for a 1,500 sq. ft. roof.
Installation of Roof Tiles
Check the width of the roof symmetrically by measuring the lengths of the top, bottom, and diagonals.
Using an auto-lifter, lift and distribute the tiles on the roof in even piles of 5 pieces through one crate gap, considering that the weight of one pallet with tiles is about a ton.
Align the upper and lower extreme rows of tiles with the overhangs and lay them first.
Start laying ceramic tiles on hip roofs from the middle of the slopes and work your way towards the ridges.
Fasten the bottom row with corrosion-resistant self-tapping screws 4.5×50 mm, then continue laying the tiles from bottom to top. The direction of laying depends on the shape of the tiles and the
width of the roof, for large roofs it’s best to start from the centre and work your way to the sides.
Use only corrosion-resistant fasteners and if additional holes need to be drilled in the tiles use a d6 mm concrete drill bit.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Roof Tiles
- Ceramic Tiles: Long-lasting, with a potential lifespan of up to 100 years, and able to withstand various weather conditions.
- Metal Tiles: Available in a variety of shapes and colors, easy to install by yourself, and have an expected lifespan of 40-50 years.
- Composite Tiles: High durability, easy to install, and environmentally friendly.
- Slate Tiles: Resistant to fire, able to withstand harsh weather and temperatures, and come in a range of colors.
- Solar Tiles: Provide renewable energy, visually appealing, and come in a variety of colors.
- Ceramic Tiles: These can be prone to leaks due to small gaps caused by weather conditions.
- Metal Tiles: Lack of sound insulation, can be difficult to maintain in winter or snowy conditions.
- Composite Tiles: These can be more costly than traditional wood decking and may have a shorter lifespan due to artificial materials.
- Slate Tiles: These can be costly and require specialized installation, regular maintenance is necessary.
- Solar Tiles: High cost and complex installation, may not produce energy in stormy or nighttime conditions.
We never compromise on quality. We make sure that installations last as long as possible.
We are trusted roofers that can handle any type of tile roof installation.
We provide cost-effective tile roof installation services all across North Carolina. Call us today at (336) 480-1824 for a quick quote.
Hire Statewide Roofing Specialist
Tile Roof Contractor: Why Choose us?
We are a residential and commercial tile roof contractor in NC. We offer roofing solutions at affordable rates. We provide free inspection and consultation. What are you waiting for? Call us today!
What Our Customers Say About Us
Our customers are satisfied with their new roofs and enjoy the services we provide! Look at what some of them have to say:
Affordable roofing services in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Lexington, Thomasville, and nearby areas. We provide roofing solutions for all types of roofs (metal, shingle, solar, TPO, EPDM) and their components, including soffit, fascia, and gutters. We are a local neighbor in the Piedmont Triad region.
High-quality roof installation services at affordable pricing. We also offer roof financing.
We do all types of roof repairs, whether it is a leakage, damage, or a crack, and offer 24/7 emergency services.
Easy financing for your roof.
Free quick roof inspection using the latest supplies and equipment.
24/7 Emergency roofing services.
Why Choose Us
As professional roofing contractors, we’re committed to delivering the highest quality in every service we provide.
We Take Care Of Any Roofing Issue
We can handle everything from leaky roofs to new builds, so you don’t have to worry about your next roofing project.
An Experienced Team
Our years of experience ensure that your roof is performing and looking great again.
Affordable and Multiple Services
We offer multiple roofing services at affordable prices to help you get the most out of your roof for the best price.
We ensure every customer feels like they’re a family member while treating their homes with absolute respect.
If you require a new roof, we have financing options that will work for your budget.
Warranty That Lasts
A Lifetime, 50-year, non-prorated warranty is offered to each of our clients.
Get a Free Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Contact us today by calling (336) 480-1824 or submit your request online for a free quote.