Soffit and Fascia Installation
GET YOUR ROOF INPSECTED FOR FREE.
Roof Repair, Replacement and Installation
We offer 24/7 Hrs Emergency Services
WE INSTALL, REPLACE AND FIX EVERYTHING: Leakage, Cracks, Shrinkage, Uplifted Roof Material, Punctures and Holes.
Same Day Service. Free Estimates. Free Inspection. Free Consultation. Financing Options Available. Affordable Prices!
Free Quick Estimation
Soffits and fascia are essential components of a home’s exterior design. They not only enhance the aesthetic appeal of a home but also play a crucial role in regulating the temperature inside the building. We specialize in providing low-cost, durable, and visually appealing roof installation services. Call us at (336) 905-3456 for a free consultation anywhere in NC. We are experts in a variety of materials for soffit and fascia installation, including steel, fibre cement, metal, PVC, copper, wood, vinyl, UPVC, and aluminum. We are the leading roofing company in NC, providing low-cost, durable, and visually pleasing roofing solutions.
Residential and Commercial Soffit and Fascia Installation Services in NC
What is the Soffit of a roof?
The soffit is a material installed under the eaves of the roof, connecting the outer edges to the walls of the building. It serves as a decorative siding for the overhang of the roof.
What is the Fascia of a roof?
The fascia is a board located on the exterior of the house, sitting under the edge of the roof and next to the overhang. It serves as a protective covering for the exposed rafters of the roof.
Replace a Tesla Solar Roof
Replace a Solar Panel Roof
Characteristics and Features of Soffits and Fascia
Soffits are designed to withstand harsh weather and diagonal winds, protecting the facade structure and the edges of the rafters. Fascia comes in various appealing colors and designs to match the exterior of the home. It is also designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and seal the side fittings to prevent water or moisture damage. Soffits, also known as roof vents, help circulate air in and out of the roof to maintain a comfortable temperature. For wood soffits, the material prevents damage by removing condensation, which can reduce the lifespan of the roof.
How Much Do Soffit and Fascia Cost?
The average cost of soffit and fascia boards depends on the front dimensions of the house. Also, know that soffits and fascia board’s measurements are calculated in the linear foot. Here are a few price estimations for Soffit and Fascia installation:
- Cost of Vinyl Soffit and Fascia Boards: Installation of Fascia board will cost you between $6 to $15 per linear foot. Whereas Soffits are affordable and can be purchased at $1 to $3 per linear foot. The overall cost of installation for soffits and fascia should revolve around $600 to $2,000 for 100 linear feet.
- Cost of Wood Soffit and Fascia Boards: Installation of wood fascia and soffit boards will cost almost the same as vinyl. The complete installation cost of the soffit and fascia will be $600 to $2,000 give or take.
- Cost of Aluminum Soffit and Fascia Boards: Alloy soffits and fascia can cost you a bit more than other types. Both aluminum soffit and fascia are available for $8 to $20 per linear foot, making the overall installation price $800 to $6,000.
- Cost of UPVC Soffit and Fascia Boards: PVC, UPVC or plastic Fascias are available for as low as $3 to $7 per linear foot. The overall cost of UPVC installation will cost you around $300 to $1,000 approximately.
- Do-it-Yourself Installation: DIY installation of the soffit fascia is for homeowners who like construction work and have adequate knowledge and tools for installation. In this case, the pricing for both of the roof materials can be as low as $1 to $15 per linear foot. Since there will be no installation cost, you will be saving money in the end.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Benefits of Vinyl Fascia and Soffit: They are cost-effective, long-lasting, require minimal maintenance, and have a simple installation process.
- Benefits of Wood Fascia and Soffit: They are also budget-friendly, conditionally durable, low maintenance, and come in various styles.
- Benefits of Aluminum Fascia and Soffit: They prevent bird interference, provide stability, are easy to install, maintain the temperature of the roof and house, have a sleek appearance, and require moderate maintenance.
- Benefits of UPVC Fascia and Soffit: They prevent water and moisture from entering gaps, collect rainwater for proper drainage, protect the roof bricks from leakage, and prevent rotting in the case of metal shingles and tiles.
- Drawbacks of Vinyl Soffit and Fascia: Can fade over time, are prone to cracking and denting, are not completely watertight, and may have a reduced lifespan in extreme temperatures.
- Drawbacks of Wood Soffit and Fascia: Requires frequent maintenance and inspections to check for deterioration, which can cause increased leakage over time.
- Drawbacks of Aluminum Soffit and Fascia: Has less insulating properties, can be costly, and may be vulnerable to dents and bending.
- Drawbacks of UPVC Soffit and Fascia: May react to harsh weather conditions, can discolor or fade when exposed to high UV sunlight, and may require complex maintenance.
Installation Process of Fascia and Soffit
Before installing soffit siding panels, it’s important to determine the type of ventilation in your roof – either on the roof or in the attic – as this will affect the installation process and measurements. Once you have this information, gather all the necessary materials, such as 1-1/2 in. trim nails, fascia boards, soffit panels, J-channel, and drip edge. Here’s a brief overview of the DIY installation process for fascia and soffit:
- Measure the area and place the fascia board over the outer edge of the soffit panel
- Use J-channel on the edges of the soffit at a 90-degree angle
- Overlap the fascia board if the drip edges are not properly aligned on the edges of the shingles
- Use J-channel grooves to complete the sheathing for closed overhangs
- Use a 12 in. nail punch tool for screws and a string line level to check alignment (optional).
If you find the installation process too difficult, consider hiring a professional roofing specialist to install and repair your roof. Statewide Roofing offers certified professionals at affordable prices.
We never compromise on quality. We make sure that installations last as long as possible.
We are trusted roofers that can handle installing any type of soffit and fascia.
We provide cost-effective fascia and soffit installation services all across North Carolina. Call us today at (336) 905-3456 for a quick quote.
Hire Statewide Roofing Specialist
Solar Roof Replacement Company: Why Choose us?
We are a residential and commercial solar roof replacement company in NC. We offer roofing solutions at affordable rates. We provide free inspection and consultation. What are you waiting for? Call us today!
What Our Customers Say About Us
Our customers are satisfied with their new roofs and enjoy the services we provide! Please take a look at what some of them have to say about us.
Affordable roofing services in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Lexington, Thomasville and nearby areas. We provide roofing services for all types of roofs (metal, shingle, solar, TPO, EPDM) and their components, including soffit, fascia, and gutters. We are local neighbor in the Piedmont Triad region.
High quality roof installation services at affordable pricing. We also offer roof financing.
We do all types of roof repairs whether it is a leakage, damage, or a crack. We offer 24/7 emergency services.
High quality roof replacement services for metal, concrete, asphalt shingle, TPO and EPDM roofs at affordable prcing. We also offer roof financing.
Easy financing for your roof.
Free quick roof inspection using the latest supplies and equipments.
24/7 Emergency roofing services.
- Roof Installation Services
- Roof Repair Services
- Roof Replacement Services
- Re-roofing Services
- Roof Inspections
Efficient, accurate, and with dedication— these are the terms that our formidable clients had to say after we installed roofs for them. We provide the following roof installation services:
Metal Roof Installation – this is a safer option if you are residing in a windy and heavy storm area. It comes in panel sheets and a tool that locks the sheets with metal. Get high-quality metal roofing in NC at a low cost. Want to learn more about metal roofing? Check our guide to metal roofing, how to install metal roofing, and metal roof ventilation blog post.
Shingle Roof Installation – The most common type of roofing installation is asphalt Shingles. It is installed in an upward manner to cover the full roof.
EPDM Roof Installation – Proven durability of over 60 years, EPDM roofing is a single-ply membrane-type flat rubber roof that prevents the roof from harsh weather.
Soffit and Fascia Roof Installation – Installed on the edges of the roof, soffit and fascia are two barriers that hold the corners of the roof by covering them completely against any damage.
Gutter Installation – A water drainage pipe or system that we install on the roofs so that during rainfalls, the water makes its way to the ground and does not stay on the roof to damage it.
TPO Roof Installation – We are certified experts offering commercial and residential TPO roofing all across North Carolina.
We also provide tile roof installation and flat roof installation services.
We provide the best roof repairing services including:
Metal Roof Repair – Unlike other roofing contractors, we first find a durable solution and then jump to repair. For metal, the damaged and repaired material should be matched as unmatched material causes leakage from the edges. Get a low-cost roof leak repair today!
Shingle Roof Repair – Only the cracked shingles must be replaced. If the cracks are minor, only then the single roof can be repaired.
Soffit and Fascia Roof Repair – Soffit and fascia get rot from time to time. We simply remove the rotten ones or repair them if the edges are cranked.
Damage and Leak Roof Repair – The rubber roofing repair is the best for such type of repair. But we always first inspect the type of roof because mostly the roof leakage or damage is beyond repair.
Gutter Roof Repair – To defend your home against major damages, a leaked gutter repair can be pivotal. This is the only repair that if not done in time, will cost you the entire roof as the rot spreads quickly.
We also provide solar roof and solar panel repair services.
A properly installed roof will outlast the structure. But if the material is crude, and installed by an unreliable roofing contractor, then your roof will slowly start to fall. This is what most of our clients faced when they first came to us for roof replacement. We offer:
Metal Replacement for Roofs – Exquisite metal is available in a variety of durability with partial and full recycled metal.
Shingle Replacement for Roofs – Affordable roof replacement solution with an extensive range of colorful shingles.
EPDM Roof Replacement – EPDM is a flat roof material that lasts for decades. But if the material is not good, it won’t last a year. That’s why we are here. We have the best EPDM replacement plans for your roof.
Soffit and Fascia Replacement for Roofs – Our roofing experts have a rudimentary knowledge of carefully replacing soffit and fascia for roofs so that your other roofing elements remain intact.
Gutter Replacement for Roofs – We have all the roofing-supply tools that enable our experienced roofers to replace the Gutter in no time.
We also provide RV roof replacement, TPO roof replacement, and roof replacement with solar panels.
Re-roofing is a delicate process that we have mastered over the years. Re-roofing service is something that scares roofing contractors but not us. We are here to serve the locals with the best re-roofing services that one can find in the entire North Carolina state.
Re-Roofing for Metal – The best way to save metal costs is to re-roof the old one with the new one. The durability and robustness increase along with the metal’s anti-corrosion lifespan.
Re-Roofing for Shingle – The best way to prevent shingle roof leakages is to apply one over another. It will restore the roof’s look and fill the tiny leakage spots.
Re-Roofing for EPDM – EPDM is best with a rubber flat roof that not only makes the roof sunlight repellent but molds with the old EPDM sheet.
Re-Roofing for Soffit and Fascia – One is cheaper than the other. Soffit is likely to be re-roofed if the damages are not too much. However, fascia is weather-sensitive for re-roofing.
Re-Roofing for Gutter – If the gutter is attached to the fascia, then it becomes easy to install the new roof without the need of removing the gutter.
All of our roof inspections are free of cost. We make sure to use the best available methods and technology to gather as much information as possible during a roof inspection. We use drones for roof inspections to ensure that we don’t miss any roof corner or edge. We recommend monthly roof inspection to home and building owners.
The roof and shingles may appear to be fine, but a careful inspection can reveal the health of your roofing against damages. People are surprised to see the detailed drone roof inspection reports.
We are also a Haag certified roofing inspection company that ensures your home or commercial structure remains intact for many-many years. Our certified Haag inspectors will present you with the checklist, summary, and tips after carefully examining your roof for interior and exterior damage.
Why Choose Us
As professional roofing contractors, we’re committed to delivering the highest quality in every service we provide.
We Take Care Of Any Roofing Issue
We can handle everything from leaky roofs to new builds, so you don’t have to worry about your next roofing project.
An Experienced Team
Our years of experience ensure that your roof is performing and looking great again.
Affordable and Multiple Services
We offer multiple roofing services at affordable prices to help you get the most out of your roof for the best price.
We ensure every customer feels like they’re a family member while treating their homes with absolute respect.
If you require a new roof, we have financing options that will work for your budget.
Warranty That Lasts
A Lifetime, 50-year, non-prorated warranty is offered to each of our clients.
Get a Free Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Contact us today by calling (336) 905-3456 or submit your request online for a free quote.