RV Roof Replacement
GET YOUR ROOF INPSECTED FOR FREE.
Roof Repair, Replacement and Installation
We offer 24/7 Hrs Emergency Services
WE INSTALL, REPLACE AND FIX EVERYTHING: Leakage, Cracks, Shrinkage, Uplifted Roof Material, Punctures and Holes.
Same Day Service. Free Estimates. Free Inspection. Free Consultation. Financing Options Available. Affordable Prices!
Free Quick Estimation
If your RV is in need of repair or a full replacement due to normal wear and tear or leakage, we can help. We offer a wide range of RV roofing services in North Carolina at affordable prices. You can trust that there are no hidden fees or extra charges, just top-notch roofing services for your RV. We specialize in replacing rubber EPDM, rubber RV, wood, aluminum, RV roof vent, vent cover, vent fan and membrane replacements. Call us at (336) 480-1824 for an RV roof replacement at a low cost.
Affordable RV Roof Replacement Services in NC
Replacing an RV roof is a task that every RV owner hopes to avoid, but it’s a necessary reality at some point. Leaks in the roof can cause significant damage and are a major risk for RV owners. Repairing a leaking roof can be costly, and in many cases, it’s more cost-effective to replace the entire roof. However, the cost of replacement may not be as high as you think. Our company offers low-cost roof replacement and repair services for all types of RV roofs.
Consider using alloy roofs for your RV as they offer anti-corrosion properties, are non-toxic, durable and have a lifespan of 30+ years. Rubber roofs, on the other hand, are lightweight and affordable but have limited durability in extreme temperatures.
Types of RV Roofs
Before replacing your RV roof, it’s important to understand the different types available on the market, as each one has different material, labor, and installation costs. Here are some of the most popular RV roof types to consider:
- Rubber EPDM RV Roof: This type of roof is specifically designed for flat roofs. It comes in two forms: sheets that can be easily unrolled and installed, and liquid form that dries to a semi-solid finish. EPDM roofs offer flexibility and watertight seals
- Rubber TPO RV Roof: TPO roofing is a popular choice made from synthetic laminated membranes. It is divided into three types: ballasted, fully adhered, and mechanically attached. TPO roofs can be attached to the roof with screws or glue
- Fiberglass RV Roof: This type of roof is not as common among RV owners due to its high cost and added weight. However, it offers excellent resistance in extreme weather conditions and requires less maintenance. It has a lifespan of 25-30 years and is fire-resistant
- Aluminum RV Roof: Like fiberglass, Aluminum roofs are not commonly used among RV owners. It puts extra weight on the roof but requires minimal maintenance. The best thing about Aluminum RV roofs is that they are non-toxic
Each one of the RV Roof types has its pros and cons. You can choose the one that suits your budget and requirements best.
What is the cost of replacing the RV roof?
Depending on the size, pitch, and other measurements of your RV roof, the pricing for RV roofing replacement or installation will vary from material to material. Here is a rough estimate of the replacement cost of RV roofs:
- Cost of Replacing an EPDM RV Roof: EPDM for RV roofs can cost you about $5 to $10 per sq. foot. For a three hundred square feet roof, the price of a replacement should be between $1,500 and $3,000 (excluding the 8-and-half feet camper area).
- Cost of Replacing a TPO RV Roof: This elegant roofing material is available on market for as low as $6 to $12 per square foot. The entire replacement price for a three hundred square feet roof will cost you about $1,800 to $3,600.
- Cost of Replacing a Fiberglass RV Roof: It is available in the market for $2 to $4 per square foot rate. For a three hundred square feet RV roof, the overall replacement price should revolve around $600 to $1,200.
- Cost of Replacing an Aluminum RV Roof: The replacement cost for an Aluminum roof will cost you about $3 to $7 per square foot. The overall cost for a three hundred square feet roof will be between $900 to $2,100.
Types of Flat Roofs
A flat roof is a cost-effective solution for maximizing roof potential. However, before investing in a new roof, it’s important to understand the different types of flat roofs and which one is best for your needs. Here are some common flat roof types to consider:
- UPVC Flat Roofing: Made of synthetic plastic polymer, it offers excellent durability and is flexible and easy to install.
- TPO Flat Roofing: Made of thermoplastic polyolefin, it offers excellent protection in harsh temperatures and can be recycled when replaced.
- Built-up Flat Roofing: Also known as BUR, it is an old-fashioned type of roofing that uses gravel, minerals, and tar to create a strong and low-maintenance surface.
- Flat Rubber Membrane Roofing (EPDM): Also known as a single-ply membrane roof, it is made of thick layers of rubber and can be anchored with screws or glue. It is eco-friendly.
- Metal Flat Roofing: Made of aluminium, copper, zinc, or steel, metal roofs provide the best protection against moisture and heat, and are available in large sheets that are secured with screws and fasteners.
Advantages and Disadvantages of RV Roofs
EPDM roofing for RVs offers sustainability, durability, and affordability. TPO roofing has a strong single-ply membrane, UV resistance, and a lifespan of around 30 years. Fiberglass RV roofing is resistant to mildew, rot, rust, and corrosion, as well as being fire-resistant and requiring minimal maintenance for 25-30 years. Aluminum RV roofing is made from recycled materials, requires little maintenance, non-toxic and retain its value over time.
EPDM RV roofs have limited color options and can be difficult to install, and are also prone to weather-related damages. TPO roofs have a shorter lifespan than EPDM and can deteriorate quickly in high temperatures. Fiberglass RV roofs have limited size options, can be brittle in high-stress situations, and are susceptible to delamination and leaks. Aluminum RV roofs are heavier, can dent easily and can be more expensive as the price can fluctuate with other alloys.
How Can I Replace an RV Roof?
Determine the necessary type of replacement for your RV. If your RV has a flat top or no top, both sections will need to be replaced at the same time. If your RV has a peaked roof that only covers part of the structure, additional research may be needed. Gather all necessary materials and tools before beginning the project. Keep any specialized tools for specific roofing materials readily available to avoid delays. Begin the project with a clear understanding of the time and skill level required for successful completion.
We never compromise on the quality of the roofing material. We make sure that the repairs last as long as possible.
We are trusted roofers that can handle all types of RV roofs.
We provide cost-effective RV roofing all across North Carolina. Call us today at (336) 480-1824 for a quick quote.
Hire Statewide Roofing Specialist
RV Roofing Company: Why Choose us?
We are a residential and commercial RV roof replacement company in NC. We offer roofing solutions at affordable rates. We provide free inspection and consultation. What are you waiting for? Call us today!
What Our Customers Say About Us
Our customers are satisfied with their new roofs and enjoy the services we provide! Look at what some of them have to say:
Roofing Services in NC And TN
Affordable roofing services in Greensboro, ss High Point, Winston Salem, Lexington, Thomasville and nearby areas. We provide roofing services for all types of roofs (metal, shingle, solar, TPO, EPDM) and their components, including soffit, fascia, and gutters. We are local neighbor in the Piedmont Triad region.
High-quality roof installation services at affordable pricing. We also offer roof financing.
We do all types of roof repairs, whether it is a leakage, damage, or a crack, and offer 24/7 emergency services.
Easy financing for your roof.
Free quick roof inspection using the latest supplies and equipment.
24/7 Emergency roofing services.
Why Choose Us
As professional roofing contractors, we’re committed to delivering the highest quality in every service we provide.
We Take Care Of Any Roofing Issue
We can handle everything from leaky roofs to new builds, so you don’t have to worry about your next roofing project.
An Experienced Team
Our years of experience ensure that your roof is performing and looking great again.
Affordable and Multiple Services
We offer multiple roofing services at affordable prices to help you get the most out of your roof for the best price.
We ensure every customer feels like they’re a family member while treating their homes with absolute respect.
If you require a new roof, we have financing options that will work for your budget.
Warranty That Lasts
A Lifetime, 50-year, non-prorated warranty is offered to each of our clients.
Get a Free Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Contact us today by calling (615) 857-5274 or submit your request online for a free quote.